Result: 25 unique pages
16 Bliokh Ivan Stanislavovich (1836-1901)
- Councillor of Commerce, Full Councillor of State, Owner of a Bank in Warsaw, Founder of the Commercial Bank in Warsaw (1870) and of Warsaw Fire Insurance Company (1870), Member of the Council of Main Company of Russian Railways, Organizer and Chairman of the Managing Committee of the South-West Railways Company, Director of the Managing Committee of the Strakhovitskie Mining Works Company and of the Association of Zhitynsky Sugar Refinery, Author of Works in Economics of Railway Transport and Agriculture, Member of the Sientific Committee of Ministry of Finance
17 Count Uvarov Aleksei Sergeevich (1825-1884)
- Archaeologist, Collector, Patron of Arts, Honorary Member (since 1857) of Petersburg Academy of Sciences, Founder of Moscow Archaelogical Society and Historical Museum
18 Shtiglits Lyudvig Ivanovich(1779-1843), Baron(1828)
- Owner of the Banking House in St.Petersburg, Founder of the 1-st Russian Fire Insurance Company(1827)
19 Bakhrushin Aleksei Fyodorovich (1792-1848) with his Wife Nataliya Ivanovna (1793-1862)
Bakhrushin A.F. - from Zaraisk Merchants, Founder of the Leather Plant in Moscow, in Kozhevniki in 1834. Bakhrushina (born Potolovskaya) N.I. - from Zaraisk Merchant Family, since 1850 - Owner of the Leather Plant in Moscow
20 Mordvinov Nikolai Semyonovich(1754-1845), Count
- Admiral, Member of the State Council(1810-1838), Naval Minister(1802), President of the Imperial Free Economic Society(1823-1840), Founder of the 1-st Russian Fire Insurance Company(1827)
21 Bakhrushin Aleksei Fyodorovich (1792-1848)
- from Zaraisk Merchants, Founder of the Leather Plant in Moscow, in Kozhevniki in 1834.
22 Kronenberg Leopold (1812-1878)
- Owner of the Banking House in Warsaw, Founder of the St.Petersburg Discount and Loan Bank(1869) and Commercial Bank in Warsaw(1870)
23 Bakhrushin Aleksei Aleksandrovich with his Wife Vera Vasilievna
Bakhrushin Aleksei Aleksandrovich (1865-1929), Director of "Association of Leather and Cloth Manufactories of Aleksei Bakhrushin's Sons", Member of Moscow City Duma in 1901-1906, Famous Collector, Founder and since 1919 - Director of Moscow Theatre Museum, Head of Municipal Popular House at Vvedenskaya Street in Moscow, Trustee of the Bakhrushins Hospital, Charity House and Maternity Hospital. Bakhrushina Vera Vasilievna, born Nosova (1875-1942) - Wife of Bakhrushin Aleksei Aleksandrovich, from the Family of Moscow Textile Manufacturers, Member of the Russian Theatre Society. Photo of Diyagovchenko I. Moscow
24 Merilese Archibald (1797-1877)
- Founder of the Firm under his Name in St.Petersburg (1843), transformed in 1857 into the Firm "Mure and Merilese"
25 Gubkin Aleksei Semyonovich (1816-1883)
- Founder and Owner of the Largest Tea Market Firm (later "Gubkin Aleksei's Successor A.Kuznetsov and Co" in Moscow), from 1872 to 1883 - Member of Kungurskaya Town Duma (Perm Province), Founder of "Elizavetinsky Poor-House for Children in Kungur"