Result: 144 unique pages
46 General view of the interior
The Church of the Resurrection in Rostov kremlin
47 "The Battle of the Novgorodians and the Suzdalians, or the Miracle of the Holy Sign"
Icon from the eighteenth-century Church of Nicholas of Katchanov.
48 Fair of Nizhny Novgorod. Square and Public Garden near the Main Fair Building
Trade Firm Warehouses Including the Warehouse of the South-Coast Crimean, Champagne and Church Wine Company "Khristoforov G.N. and Co" (main office at Tverskaya Street in Moscow)
49 List Ferents (1811-1886)
- Hungarian Composer, Pianist and Conductor. Repeatedly gave Concerts in Russia. In 1861 went to the Church as an Abbot.
50 Baev Ivan Denisovich-younger (about 1849 - after 1916)
- Joint Owner of the Moscow Firm "Baev Ivan Denisovich-elder with his Brother" (Ready-made Footwear Trade), Member of the Moscow Merchants, Senior Man of the Church of Saint Trinity on Kapelki, Contributor to the Construction of the I.D.Baev-elder Charity House for Incurables in Moscow, Honorary Member of the Charity House and Vocational School for Poor Children in St.Petersburg. Photo of Bendel E.S. Moscow
51 Our Lady of Georgia
According to its Legend, the icon known in Russia as Georgian was taken out of that country by Persian. In 1654 the icon was brought to Moscow, where it found renown for miraculous healings during a plague. In memory of these miracles, the Trinity Church at Nikitniki, where the icon stood, received a chapel consecrated to Our Lady of Georgia. The feast o the icon, August 22, was appointed in 1658. The iconography followed the type of Hodegitria.
Gallery: Christian icon. Contents
52 Bakhrushin Konstantin Petrovich (1856-1938)
- Member of Moscow City Duma, Member of the Council of Moscow Discount Bank, Member of the Committee of Moscow Cattle and Meat Exchange, Member of Moscow Society of Spreading of Commercial Education, Chairman and Trustee of the Bakhrushins Brothers House of Rent-Free Flats at Sofiiskaya Quay in Moscow, Member of the Council of Russian Mutual Insurance Union, Senior Man of the Church of St. Nikolai the Wonder-Worker in Kuznetsy in Moscow, Trustee of the Bakhrushins Brothers Municipal Handicraft College, Joint Owner of Theatre "Aquarium" in Moscow
53 Solodovnikov Konstantin Nikolaevich (1866-1933)
- Husband of Bakhrushina Anna Vladimirovna, Agent of the Association "S.V. Perlov", Chairman of the Charitable Society attached to the Bakhrushins Brothers Hospital, Honorary Member of the Russian Society of Photography, Senior Man of the Church of the Joy for All Sorrowful Human Beings attached to the Bakhrushinskaya Hospital
54 The Bolshakov S.T. Family
Moscow. Photo of Lvov I.L. in Taganka, the Church of St. Nikolai Building at Bolvanovka Street (from the Davydovs Family Archive)
55 Bakhrushin Aleksandr Alekseevich (1823-1916)
- Hereditary Freeman, Memeber of Moscow Department of the Council of Trade and Manufactories, Director of the "Association of Leather and Cloth Manufactories of Aleksei Bakhrushin's Sons", Member of Moscow City Duma, Foreman of Moscow Exchange Committee, Member of the Board of the Bakhrushins Brothers Hospital, Charity House and Maternity Hospital, Member of the Board of the Bakhrushins Brothers Municipal Orphan Home in Sokolniki, Senior Man of the Church of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity in Kozhevniki. Photo of Fisher K.A. Moscow
56 Bakhrushin Dmitry Petrovich (1844-1918)
- Owner of the Cloth Factory of the "Association of Leather and Cloth Manufactories of Aleksei Bakhrushin's Sons", Member of Moscow City Duma, Member of the Moscow Office of the State Bank, Member of the Board of Trustees of the Cesarevitch Aleksei Moscow Commercial College for Boys, Chairman of the Trusteeship of the Church of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity in Kozhevniki. Photo of A.Eikhenvald. Moscow
57 Hotel "Kontinental" in Theatre Square in Moscow
Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa(Friday) in Okhotnyi Ryad(Row)
58 Pokrovskaya Church of Tulskaya Militia Unit in "Solomennaya Storozhka"("Straw Lodge").
Petrovsko-Razumovskoe Village in Moscow Uyezd. Architect Shekhtel F.O.
59 Window of the Church of St.John Chrysostom
(1649-1654) Yaroslavl, Korovniki
60 Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa(Friday) in Okhotnyi Ryad(Row)