|Other collections:: Hotels & Photographs|
The Loganberry Gallery
|Icon of the Reliquary of Prince Ivan Khvorostinin|
The reliquary has been included under number one in the List of main state relics in 1642. The oldest part of this reliquary is the wooden cross; it was made of "the True and Life-Giving Cross" of the Crucifixion. In the lower part of the icon there ia a container ("panagia") with some small stones of the various parts of the Holy Sepulchre.